- Unfair Dismissal
- Unlawful Termination
- General Protections
- Unfair Contract
- Underpayment of Wages
- Discrimination & Harassment
- Disciplinary Matters
- Contract preparation, advice and disputes
- Award matters
- Work, Health & Safety
- Workplace Policies
- Human Resource Systems
- Advice & Litigation
Our experienced employment lawyers have a successful history of help people with all of their employment law needs. We are able to provide independent legal advice at the highest standards. We have extensive experience in employment matters and have have a strong reputation within the legal profession for our expertise in employment law.
Need Further Help?
If you need further advice or assistance please contact us so that we can provide you with advice tailored to your personal situation.
- Performance Reviews – Do’s and Don’ts
- What is “Permaflexi”?
- Sick or injured employees and the inherent requirements of the job
- What the new Domestic Violence Leave law means for your business
- Independent contractors and the super trap
- Relationship with your employees – make sure that it is in writing from the start
- Increase to Federal Minimum Wage.
- INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY 2016 – 8 March 2016
- On the Tenth day of Christmas – Here are some of our key posts from 2015
- On the sixth day of Christmas - Christmas Party Do's and Don'ts
- On the fifth day of Christmas – Don’t be dumb about your smart phone at the office Christmas party.
- On the first day of Christmas............Don’t let your end of year staff Christmas party lead to litigation at the start of the New Year.
- Improper emails in the workplace – etiquette to consider before sharing
- The employee/employer relationship out of hours?
- What ID is needed for having documents witnessed?
- Reasons to think before you spend that redundancy payment.
- Swearing in the workplace?
- Workplace Culture Part 3 – Why it pays to get it right
- Workplace Culture Part 2 – Getting it Right
- Workplace Culture Part 1 – Why it matters
- Mixing business with pleasure – It can all end in tears.
- Update on Workplace Bullying
- FWC announces increase to Federal Minimum Wages.
- Employees moving on - How to safe guard your business.
- Employment Contracts – proceed with caution
- Terminating employment – Why it pays to get it right.
- Amendments to the Fair Work Act - Part 2
- Amendments to the Fair Work Act - Part 1
- On the fourth day of Christmas – thinking of taking your smart phone to the Christmas party? Be really smart, read this first
- On the third day of Christmas....the staff Christmas Party is in a few days. Here are some tips to ensure the happy end of year celebration extends into the New Year.
- On the first day of Christmas………employers need to consider their responsibilities toward employees attending the annual Christmas party.
- Myth Buster Series - 3 Strikes and you're out?
- Myth Buster Series - Can an employer terminate an employee for misrepresenting their qualifications
- Disciplinary Action for Refusing to Work on Public Holidays - Part 2
- Requiring employees to work on Public Hoildays - Part 1
- Do I need to pay the Work trial/Work experience person?
- Workplace Bullies and the Reasonable Man
- Spring Clean for your Business - Now's the Time to Get Organised
- Update - Superannuation Guarantee
- Update on New Anti Bullying Laws
- Anti Bullying Orders Will Apply to Bullying Prior to 2014
- Employment Law Update