These materials have been prepared by Dooley & Associates for informational purposes only and are not legal advice. Do not act upon this information without seeking professional advice. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree to all terms and conditions stated herein. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this site.
Legal Terms and Conditions
- By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that this site will only be construed and evaluated according to Australian law.
- Although this site may be linked to other sites, Dooley & Associates is not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with the linked site, unless specifically stated therein. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that Dooley & Associates is not responsible for any content on linked sites and that you enter these sites at your own risk.
- By entering this site, you acknowledge that the parties responsible for the production of the content, the website, and its delivery, will not be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages, or any other losses, costs or expenses of any kind which may arise, directly or indirectly, through accessing, using or browsing this site, or through downloading any materials including data, text, images, video or audio contained on this site.
- By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that Dooley & Associates is the copyright owner of all content on the site, including but not limited to the text, images, audio or video, unless specified otherwise. No portion of this site may be copied without express written permission, except as provided herein. Without limiting the foregoing rights, you may download one copy of the material contained on this site for personal, non-commercial home use only.
- While Dooley & Associates make all reasonable efforts to ensure that the content on the website is based upon up-to-date information and is correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and Dooley & Associates make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy.
- By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that any name, logo, trademark, or servicemark contained on this Site is owned or licensed by Dooley & Associates and may not be used by you without prior written approval.
- Dooley & Associates reserves the right to revise the information contained on this site at any time and for any reason and reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, to any of the information contained on this site. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by any such revisions. We suggest periodically visiting this page of the site to review these terms and conditions.