On the tenth day of Christmas my scales said to me...why didn’t I start that diet earlier?
Posted on 22 December 2011
Just in time, some advice to partying without the pain!
- Reduce your alcohol intake – you know you’ll regret over indulgence in the morning
- Eat something healthy and sustaining before going out to party. Try to avoid the finger food you know you shouldn’t touch. Well, maybe just one or two.
- Don't drink on an empty stomach – what was that I read about a glass of milk?
- Stay hydrated – One drink, one glass of water. One drink, one glass of water. Your body has more time to metabolise the alcohol.
- Don't skip your exercise – then you’ll feel better, eat better and the New Year will be a breeze instead of starting with kilos to shed.