Latest Legal Articles from Dooleys Lawyers and Solicitors. Dooley's Lawyers, Solicitors and Law Firm Blog
For individuals and businesses applying for credit, new obligations as set down by The National Consumer Credit Protection Act (NCCP) come into force shortly for credit service providers. Before entering into an agreement with any organisation offering you credit, it is important to check that the lender is authorised to undertake such a contract. Read More-->
If you have a need for an affidavit or statutory declaration to be witnessed in NSW you should be aware of changes coming in to place shortly. The Oaths Act 1900, has been amended such that from 30 April, 2012 the process of identifying a person and verifying their identity prior to witnessing the document will become more rigorous. Read More-->
- 10 Misunderstood Road Rules
- Joint wills, mutual wills, contracts to make a will – what are they and should I use one?
- Family Law - Who Supports my child?
- SCHOOL ZONES AND SCHOOL HOLIDAYS
- EASTER DOUBLE DEMERITS
- Terminating employment – Why it pays to get it right.
- Advanced Health Care Directives – Are they really necessary?
- Amendments to the Fair Work Act - Part 2
- Amendments to the Fair Work Act - Part 1
- Receiving final orders from the Family Court or the Federal Circuit Court of Australia – is this the end of the matter?