Following on from our previous blogs regarding social media in the workplace - a recent decision by Fair Work Australia (FWA) has highlighted the importance of a social media policy in any workplace. Read More-->
Latest Legal Articles from Dooleys Lawyers and Solicitors. Dooley's Lawyers, Solicitors and Law Firm Blog
Are you a Google+ user and want to stay up to date with Dooley & Associates? Feel free to join us by clicking the link below! Read More-->
Medical research is encouraging the aging workforce to remain employed to keep their brains sharp. Psychiatrist Ian Hickie of the University of Sydney’s Brain and Mind Research Institute says "Work is your own personal cognitive training program because it keeps you challenged and engaged" and says mental and physical health is better in those employed as opposed to the unemployed. He adds, “the brains of many modern 65 to 70 year olds are in pretty good shape compared to those of previous generations and as such are often too young to be retired.” Read More-->
Do you have the time, expertise and equipment to do all of the checking for a property you are about to purchase? Read More-->
We regularly hear from our clients that they are ‘getting ready to leave’. The decision hasn’t yet been definitely made, but ‘things just aren’t working out’. Read More-->
- Changes to Road Transport Act 2013 in a response to addressing drink driving offences.
- Australia Day Long Weekend – Double Demerit Period
- On the twelfth day of Christmas..........Dooley & Associates Christmas wishes and closure period
- On the eleventh day of Christmas...when does the Double Demerit period start?
- On the tenth day of Christmas..... New Years Resolution – this year I will prepare my Will!
- On the Ninth Day of Christmas.......the invitations are out and you’re planning a Christmas party at home.
- On the eighth day of Christmas......as the year draws to a close, here are some key posts you may have missed
- On the seventh day of Christmas....you found someone climbing down your chimney
- On the sixth day of Christmas... family celebrations didn't quite go to plan
- 1 December 2014 sees changes to penalties for parking in disabled car parking spaces