Following on from our previous blogs regarding social media in the workplace - a recent decision by Fair Work Australia (FWA) has highlighted the importance of a social media policy in any workplace. Read More-->
Latest Legal Articles from Dooleys Lawyers and Solicitors.
Are you a Google+ user and want to stay up to date with Dooley & Associates? Feel free to join us by clicking the link below! Read More-->
Medical research is encouraging the aging workforce to remain employed to keep their brains sharp. Psychiatrist Ian Hickie of the University of Sydney’s Brain and Mind Research Institute says "Work is your own personal cognitive training program because it keeps you challenged and engaged" and says mental and physical health is better in those employed as opposed to the unemployed. He adds, “the brains of many modern 65 to 70 year olds are in pretty good shape compared to those of previous generations and as such are often too young to be retired.” Read More-->
Do you have the time, expertise and equipment to do all of the checking for a property you are about to purchase? Read More-->
We regularly hear from our clients that they are ‘getting ready to leave’. The decision hasn’t yet been definitely made, but ‘things just aren’t working out’. Read More-->
- Important changes to reporting your credit history.
- Porn, Filthy Jokes and Telling your Boss he is a Wanker - Part 3
- Porn, Filthy Jokes and Telling your Boss he is a Wanker - Part 2
- Porn, Filthy Jokes and Telling your Boss he is a Wanker - Part 1
- Vehicle registration – shared responsibility for owner and driver
- Parental Leave and Redundancy
- Payments of Accrued Annual Leave upon termination
- Part 3 - The Privacy Act 1988 and notifying people of data breaches
- Part 2 - The Privacy Act 1988 and credit reporting
- Part 1 - The Privacy Act 1988 and Australian Privacy Principles