Latest Legal Articles from Dooleys Lawyers and Solicitors. Dooley's Lawyers, Solicitors and Law Firm Blog
Don’t be caught out by the Fair Work Ombudsman (FWO). Read More-->
Did you make a New Years resolution for 2012? Read More-->
A recent investigation conducted by the office of the Fair Work Ombudsman has revealed that many employers have been misclassifying employees and engaging in sham contracts. Read More-->
Self Managed Super Funds (SMSFs) are becoming increasingly popular as more and more people become disenchanted with the performance of their retail super funds. This has been aided by the federal government supporting a growth in SMSFs in recent years by enabling SMSFs to borrow to acquire certain assets. Of course of all of this has been in an attempt to fund our aging population and move them away from reliance on social welfare payments in their retirement. Read More-->
- On the fifth day of Christmas…..the hard-working team at Save Our Sons are ready for their final fundraising event of the year on Saturday, 6 December
- On the fourth day of Christmas – thinking of taking your smart phone to the Christmas party? Be really smart, read this first
- On the third day of Christmas....the staff Christmas Party is in a few days. Here are some tips to ensure the happy end of year celebration extends into the New Year.
- On the second day of Christmas - Safe driving over the Festive Season
- On the first day of Christmas………employers need to consider their responsibilities toward employees attending the annual Christmas party.
- Myth Buster Series - 3 Strikes and you're out?
- Myth Buster Series - Can an employer terminate an employee for misrepresenting their qualifications
- Myth Buster Series - Wills are the full and final wishes of a deceased – or are they?
- Disciplinary Action for Refusing to Work on Public Holidays - Part 2
- Requiring employees to work on Public Hoildays - Part 1