Latest Legal Articles from Dooleys Lawyers and Solicitors. Dooley's Lawyers, Solicitors and Law Firm Blog
Don’t be caught out by the Fair Work Ombudsman (FWO). Read More-->
Did you make a New Years resolution for 2012? Read More-->
A recent investigation conducted by the office of the Fair Work Ombudsman has revealed that many employers have been misclassifying employees and engaging in sham contracts. Read More-->
Self Managed Super Funds (SMSFs) are becoming increasingly popular as more and more people become disenchanted with the performance of their retail super funds. This has been aided by the federal government supporting a growth in SMSFs in recent years by enabling SMSFs to borrow to acquire certain assets. Of course of all of this has been in an attempt to fund our aging population and move them away from reliance on social welfare payments in their retirement. Read More-->
- Small Businesses be alert - The ATO has you in its sight.
- Your inheritance – how to ensure it is properly allocated to your beneficiaries & not squandered by them
- Settle or litigate? What is the best way to resolve my family law matter?
- Estate Planning - Questions & Answers
- EOFY 2015 - The Legal landscape looking back and what's to come looking forward.
- Reminder: Super Guarantee Payment Rate
- Further changes to smoking laws come into force on 6 July 2015 – Cafes and Restaurants, Clubs and Pubs
- Employer Update: Changes to Superannuation Payments using SuperStream commence July 1 2015
- "How do we know that's you?" Common problems with ID documents
- Weekly networking with the dynamic members of BNI Prosperity.