Latest Legal Articles from Dooleys Lawyers and Solicitors. Dooley's Lawyers, Solicitors and Law Firm Blog
Don’t be caught out by the Fair Work Ombudsman (FWO). Read More-->
Did you make a New Years resolution for 2012? Read More-->
A recent investigation conducted by the office of the Fair Work Ombudsman has revealed that many employers have been misclassifying employees and engaging in sham contracts. Read More-->
Self Managed Super Funds (SMSFs) are becoming increasingly popular as more and more people become disenchanted with the performance of their retail super funds. This has been aided by the federal government supporting a growth in SMSFs in recent years by enabling SMSFs to borrow to acquire certain assets. Of course of all of this has been in an attempt to fund our aging population and move them away from reliance on social welfare payments in their retirement. Read More-->
- Does Divorce always end in Court?
- Changes to Road Transport Act 2013 in a response to addressing drink driving offences.
- Australia Day Long Weekend – Double Demerit Period
- On the twelfth day of Christmas..........Dooley & Associates Christmas wishes and closure period
- On the eleventh day of Christmas...when does the Double Demerit period start?
- On the tenth day of Christmas..... New Years Resolution – this year I will prepare my Will!
- On the Ninth Day of Christmas.......the invitations are out and you’re planning a Christmas party at home.
- On the eighth day of Christmas......as the year draws to a close, here are some key posts you may have missed
- On the seventh day of Christmas....you found someone climbing down your chimney
- On the sixth day of Christmas... family celebrations didn't quite go to plan