Latest Legal Articles from Dooleys Lawyers and Solicitors.
Don’t be caught out by the Fair Work Ombudsman (FWO). Read More-->
Did you make a New Years resolution for 2012? Read More-->
A recent investigation conducted by the office of the Fair Work Ombudsman has revealed that many employers have been misclassifying employees and engaging in sham contracts. Read More-->
Self Managed Super Funds (SMSFs) are becoming increasingly popular as more and more people become disenchanted with the performance of their retail super funds. This has been aided by the federal government supporting a growth in SMSFs in recent years by enabling SMSFs to borrow to acquire certain assets. Of course of all of this has been in an attempt to fund our aging population and move them away from reliance on social welfare payments in their retirement. Read More-->
- Important changes to reporting your credit history.
- Porn, Filthy Jokes and Telling your Boss he is a Wanker - Part 3
- Porn, Filthy Jokes and Telling your Boss he is a Wanker - Part 2
- Porn, Filthy Jokes and Telling your Boss he is a Wanker - Part 1
- Vehicle registration – shared responsibility for owner and driver
- Parental Leave and Redundancy
- Payments of Accrued Annual Leave upon termination
- Part 3 - The Privacy Act 1988 and notifying people of data breaches
- Part 2 - The Privacy Act 1988 and credit reporting
- Part 1 - The Privacy Act 1988 and Australian Privacy Principles