Latest Legal Articles from Dooleys Lawyers and Solicitors. Dooley's Lawyers, Solicitors and Law Firm Blog
Don’t be caught out by the Fair Work Ombudsman (FWO). Read More-->
Did you make a New Years resolution for 2012? Read More-->
A recent investigation conducted by the office of the Fair Work Ombudsman has revealed that many employers have been misclassifying employees and engaging in sham contracts. Read More-->
Self Managed Super Funds (SMSFs) are becoming increasingly popular as more and more people become disenchanted with the performance of their retail super funds. This has been aided by the federal government supporting a growth in SMSFs in recent years by enabling SMSFs to borrow to acquire certain assets. Of course of all of this has been in an attempt to fund our aging population and move them away from reliance on social welfare payments in their retirement. Read More-->
- Family Law - Who Supports my child?
- SCHOOL ZONES AND SCHOOL HOLIDAYS
- EASTER DOUBLE DEMERITS
- Terminating employment – Why it pays to get it right.
- Advanced Health Care Directives – Are they really necessary?
- Amendments to the Fair Work Act - Part 2
- Amendments to the Fair Work Act - Part 1
- Receiving final orders from the Family Court or the Federal Circuit Court of Australia – is this the end of the matter?
- Extension to Anti-Smoking Legislation. Is your licensed premises prepared?
- Does Divorce always end in Court?