Latest Legal Articles from Dooleys Lawyers and Solicitors.
As of 1 July 2011, the High Income Threshold (HIT) for Unfair Dismissal Claims has increased to $118,100.00. This means, that unless your employment is governed by an Industrial Instrument you must be earning $118,100.00 or less per year to be eligible to make an Unfair Dismissal Claim. Note: there are other eligibility requirements you must satisfy in order to bring an Unfair Dismissal Claim click here. Read More-->
- Important changes to reporting your credit history.
- Porn, Filthy Jokes and Telling your Boss he is a Wanker - Part 3
- Porn, Filthy Jokes and Telling your Boss he is a Wanker - Part 2
- Porn, Filthy Jokes and Telling your Boss he is a Wanker - Part 1
- Vehicle registration – shared responsibility for owner and driver
- Parental Leave and Redundancy
- Payments of Accrued Annual Leave upon termination
- Part 3 - The Privacy Act 1988 and notifying people of data breaches
- Part 2 - The Privacy Act 1988 and credit reporting
- Part 1 - The Privacy Act 1988 and Australian Privacy Principles