If you have a need for an affidavit or statutory declaration to be witnessed in NSW you should be aware of changes coming in to place shortly. The Oaths Act 1900, has been amended such that from 30 April, 2012 the process of identifying a person and verifying their identity prior to witnessing the document will become more rigorous. Read More-->
Latest Legal Articles from Dooleys Lawyers and Solicitors.
Tuesday, March 06, 2012
- What happens after parenting orders are made?
- Important changes to reporting your credit history.
- Porn, Filthy Jokes and Telling your Boss he is a Wanker - Part 3
- Porn, Filthy Jokes and Telling your Boss he is a Wanker - Part 2
- Porn, Filthy Jokes and Telling your Boss he is a Wanker - Part 1
- Vehicle registration – shared responsibility for owner and driver
- Parental Leave and Redundancy
- Payments of Accrued Annual Leave upon termination
- Part 3 - The Privacy Act 1988 and notifying people of data breaches
- Part 2 - The Privacy Act 1988 and credit reporting