Latest Legal Articles from Dooleys Lawyers and Solicitors. Dooley's Lawyers, Solicitors and Law Firm Blog
On the second day of Christmas the realisation hits home......The Festive Season is long. Weeks of invitations to parties, events and end of year gatherings mean, as a driver, each time you attend an event you have to consider how you will get there and how you will get home. If you choose to drive, the responsibility then is on knowing you risk your licence and the safety of yourself, those in your car or other road users if you get it wrong. Read More-->
If you are planning on being out and about on NSW roads over the October long weekend, remember that the double demerit period begins at midnight Thursday and through until midnight Monday. Read More-->
The implementation of The Road Safely Remunerations Bill 2012, affecting the Australian Transport Industry begins 1st July, 2012
The Australian Transport Industry is governed by legislation and regulation to monitor safe road use by employee drivers, employers, hirers, independent contractors and “supply chain participants” including regulated driving hours, speed limits, mass and dimensional limits, alcohol and drug use and Occupational Health & Safety. Read More-->
- Sick or injured employees and the inherent requirements of the job
- Small Businesses be alert - The ATO has you in its sight.
- Your inheritance – how to ensure it is properly allocated to your beneficiaries & not squandered by them
- Settle or litigate? What is the best way to resolve my family law matter?
- Estate Planning - Questions & Answers
- EOFY 2015 - The Legal landscape looking back and what's to come looking forward.
- Reminder: Super Guarantee Payment Rate
- Further changes to smoking laws come into force on 6 July 2015 – Cafes and Restaurants, Clubs and Pubs
- Employer Update: Changes to Superannuation Payments using SuperStream commence July 1 2015
- "How do we know that's you?" Common problems with ID documents