Latest Legal Articles from Dooleys Lawyers and Solicitors. Dooley's Lawyers, Solicitors and Law Firm Blog
On the second day of Christmas the realisation hits home......The Festive Season is long. Weeks of invitations to parties, events and end of year gatherings mean, as a driver, each time you attend an event you have to consider how you will get there and how you will get home. If you choose to drive, the responsibility then is on knowing you risk your licence and the safety of yourself, those in your car or other road users if you get it wrong. Read More-->
If you are planning on being out and about on NSW roads over the October long weekend, remember that the double demerit period begins at midnight Thursday and through until midnight Monday. Read More-->
The implementation of The Road Safely Remunerations Bill 2012, affecting the Australian Transport Industry begins 1st July, 2012
The Australian Transport Industry is governed by legislation and regulation to monitor safe road use by employee drivers, employers, hirers, independent contractors and “supply chain participants” including regulated driving hours, speed limits, mass and dimensional limits, alcohol and drug use and Occupational Health & Safety. Read More-->
- Australia Day Long Weekend – Double Demerit Period
- On the twelfth day of Christmas..........Dooley & Associates Christmas wishes and closure period
- On the eleventh day of Christmas...when does the Double Demerit period start?
- On the tenth day of Christmas..... New Years Resolution – this year I will prepare my Will!
- On the Ninth Day of Christmas.......the invitations are out and you’re planning a Christmas party at home.
- On the eighth day of Christmas......as the year draws to a close, here are some key posts you may have missed
- On the seventh day of Christmas....you found someone climbing down your chimney
- On the sixth day of Christmas... family celebrations didn't quite go to plan
- 1 December 2014 sees changes to penalties for parking in disabled car parking spaces
- On the fifth day of Christmas…..the hard-working team at Save Our Sons are ready for their final fundraising event of the year on Saturday, 6 December