Latest Legal Articles from Dooleys Lawyers and Solicitors. Dooley's Lawyers, Solicitors and Law Firm Blog
On the second day of Christmas the realisation hits home......The Festive Season is long. Weeks of invitations to parties, events and end of year gatherings mean, as a driver, each time you attend an event you have to consider how you will get there and how you will get home. If you choose to drive, the responsibility then is on knowing you risk your licence and the safety of yourself, those in your car or other road users if you get it wrong. Read More-->
If you are planning on being out and about on NSW roads over the October long weekend, remember that the double demerit period begins at midnight Thursday and through until midnight Monday. Read More-->
The implementation of The Road Safely Remunerations Bill 2012, affecting the Australian Transport Industry begins 1st July, 2012
The Australian Transport Industry is governed by legislation and regulation to monitor safe road use by employee drivers, employers, hirers, independent contractors and “supply chain participants” including regulated driving hours, speed limits, mass and dimensional limits, alcohol and drug use and Occupational Health & Safety. Read More-->
- Reasons to think before you spend that redundancy payment.
- Swearing in the workplace?
- Workplace Culture Part 3 – Why it pays to get it right
- Workplace Culture Part 2 – Getting it Right
- Save Our Sons 2015 Gala Dinner
- Workplace Culture Part 1 – Why it matters
- SAVE OUR SONS GALA DINNER
- Mixing business with pleasure – It can all end in tears.
- Sick or injured employees and the inherent requirements of the job
- Small Businesses be alert - The ATO has you in its sight.