If you are planning on being out and about on NSW roads over the October long weekend, remember that the double demerit period begins at midnight Thursday and through until midnight Monday. Read More-->
Latest Legal Articles from Dooleys Lawyers and Solicitors.
For some it may just be another public holiday however, when the Last Post plays over hills of Gallipoli on 25 April 2012, all Australians are asked to remember the fallen of the disastrous military campaign in 1915 and all of our soldiers wounded or killed in battle over the years. It is a time to remember and say thanks for their sacrifice so that we may enjoy the wonderful freedoms that we have today. Read More-->
On the Eighth Day of Christmas I thought of doing overseas business... (better check international public holidays!)
- What happens after parenting orders are made?
- Important changes to reporting your credit history.
- Porn, Filthy Jokes and Telling your Boss he is a Wanker - Part 3
- Porn, Filthy Jokes and Telling your Boss he is a Wanker - Part 2
- Porn, Filthy Jokes and Telling your Boss he is a Wanker - Part 1
- Vehicle registration – shared responsibility for owner and driver
- Parental Leave and Redundancy
- Payments of Accrued Annual Leave upon termination
- Part 3 - The Privacy Act 1988 and notifying people of data breaches
- Part 2 - The Privacy Act 1988 and credit reporting