If you are planning on being out and about on NSW roads over the October long weekend, remember that the double demerit period begins at midnight Thursday and through until midnight Monday. Read More-->
Latest Legal Articles from Dooleys Lawyers and Solicitors. Dooley's Lawyers, Solicitors and Law Firm Blog
For some it may just be another public holiday however, when the Last Post plays over hills of Gallipoli on 25 April 2012, all Australians are asked to remember the fallen of the disastrous military campaign in 1915 and all of our soldiers wounded or killed in battle over the years. It is a time to remember and say thanks for their sacrifice so that we may enjoy the wonderful freedoms that we have today. Read More-->
On the Eighth Day of Christmas I thought of doing overseas business... (better check international public holidays!)
- On the fourth day of Christmas – thinking of taking your smart phone to the Christmas party? Be really smart, read this first
- On the third day of Christmas....the staff Christmas Party is in a few days. Here are some tips to ensure the happy end of year celebration extends into the New Year.
- On the second day of Christmas - Safe driving over the Festive Season
- On the first day of Christmas………employers need to consider their responsibilities toward employees attending the annual Christmas party.
- Myth Buster Series - 3 Strikes and you're out?
- Myth Buster Series - Can an employer terminate an employee for misrepresenting their qualifications
- Myth Buster Series - Wills are the full and final wishes of a deceased – or are they?
- Disciplinary Action for Refusing to Work on Public Holidays - Part 2
- Requiring employees to work on Public Hoildays - Part 1
- Key update re: duty of trust and confidence in employment contracts