If you are planning on being out and about on NSW roads over the October long weekend, remember that the double demerit period begins at midnight Thursday and through until midnight Monday. Read More-->
Latest Legal Articles from Dooleys Lawyers and Solicitors. Dooley's Lawyers, Solicitors and Law Firm Blog
For some it may just be another public holiday however, when the Last Post plays over hills of Gallipoli on 25 April 2012, all Australians are asked to remember the fallen of the disastrous military campaign in 1915 and all of our soldiers wounded or killed in battle over the years. It is a time to remember and say thanks for their sacrifice so that we may enjoy the wonderful freedoms that we have today. Read More-->
On the Eighth Day of Christmas I thought of doing overseas business... (better check international public holidays!)
- Key update re: duty of trust and confidence in employment contracts
- Family Law Parenting Orders – are they really necessary?
- Changes to accident reporting - NSW Police
- The practicalities of registering Motor Vehicles on the PPSR
- Double Demerit Point Reminder
- Recent construction industry insolvencies
- Inefficiency of finding registered securities on the PPSR
- Practical difficulties resulting from the introduction of PPSR
- A quick review of the Good Behaviour Licence in NSW
- Do I need to pay the Work trial/Work experience person?