If you are planning on being out and about on NSW roads over the October long weekend, remember that the double demerit period begins at midnight Thursday and through until midnight Monday. Read More-->
Latest Legal Articles from Dooleys Lawyers and Solicitors. Dooley's Lawyers, Solicitors and Law Firm Blog
For some it may just be another public holiday however, when the Last Post plays over hills of Gallipoli on 25 April 2012, all Australians are asked to remember the fallen of the disastrous military campaign in 1915 and all of our soldiers wounded or killed in battle over the years. It is a time to remember and say thanks for their sacrifice so that we may enjoy the wonderful freedoms that we have today. Read More-->
On the Eighth Day of Christmas I thought of doing overseas business... (better check international public holidays!)
- Family Law - Who Supports my child?
- SCHOOL ZONES AND SCHOOL HOLIDAYS
- EASTER DOUBLE DEMERITS
- Terminating employment – Why it pays to get it right.
- Advanced Health Care Directives – Are they really necessary?
- Amendments to the Fair Work Act - Part 2
- Amendments to the Fair Work Act - Part 1
- Receiving final orders from the Family Court or the Federal Circuit Court of Australia – is this the end of the matter?
- Extension to Anti-Smoking Legislation. Is your licensed premises prepared?
- Does Divorce always end in Court?