Latest Legal Articles from Dooleys Lawyers and Solicitors. Dooley's Lawyers, Solicitors and Law Firm Blog
A recent article in the Sydney Morning Herald discussed a bank’s recent practice of ‘blacklisting’ certain buildings on which they refuse to lend finance. This means that whilst you have a pre-approval to borrow a specific amount, the bank may later not agree to lend you any money if your ‘perfect place’ happens to be on their blacklist. There are several reasons why a property might end up on a bank’s blacklist, which may change from time to time. Read More-->
- On the tenth day of Christmas..... New Years Resolution – this year I will prepare my Will!
- On the Ninth Day of Christmas.......the invitations are out and you’re planning a Christmas party at home.
- On the eighth day of Christmas......as the year draws to a close, here are some key posts you may have missed
- On the seventh day of Christmas....you found someone climbing down your chimney
- On the sixth day of Christmas... family celebrations didn't quite go to plan
- 1 December 2014 sees changes to penalties for parking in disabled car parking spaces
- On the fifth day of Christmas…..the hard-working team at Save Our Sons are ready for their final fundraising event of the year on Saturday, 6 December
- On the fourth day of Christmas – thinking of taking your smart phone to the Christmas party? Be really smart, read this first
- On the third day of Christmas....the staff Christmas Party is in a few days. Here are some tips to ensure the happy end of year celebration extends into the New Year.
- On the second day of Christmas - Safe driving over the Festive Season