Latest Legal Articles from Dooleys Lawyers and Solicitors. Dooley's Lawyers, Solicitors and Law Firm Blog
A recent article in the Sydney Morning Herald discussed a bank’s recent practice of ‘blacklisting’ certain buildings on which they refuse to lend finance. This means that whilst you have a pre-approval to borrow a specific amount, the bank may later not agree to lend you any money if your ‘perfect place’ happens to be on their blacklist. There are several reasons why a property might end up on a bank’s blacklist, which may change from time to time. Read More-->
- EOFY 2015 - The Legal landscape looking back and what's to come looking forward.
- Reminder: Super Guarantee Payment Rate
- Further changes to smoking laws come into force on 6 July 2015 – Cafes and Restaurants, Clubs and Pubs
- Employer Update: Changes to Superannuation Payments using SuperStream commence July 1 2015
- "How do we know that's you?" Common problems with ID documents
- Weekly networking with the dynamic members of BNI Prosperity.
- Putting Children First After Divorce
- Malcolm Campbell, Dooley & Associates presents to Sydney Hills Business Chamber
- Women In Business Networking Forum
- Privacy Matters - Privacy Awareness Week 2015 from Best Practice Lawyers