Latest Legal Articles from Dooleys Lawyers and Solicitors. Dooley's Lawyers, Solicitors and Law Firm Blog
A recent article in the Sydney Morning Herald discussed a bank’s recent practice of ‘blacklisting’ certain buildings on which they refuse to lend finance. This means that whilst you have a pre-approval to borrow a specific amount, the bank may later not agree to lend you any money if your ‘perfect place’ happens to be on their blacklist. There are several reasons why a property might end up on a bank’s blacklist, which may change from time to time. Read More-->
- On the third day of Christmas....the staff Christmas Party is in a few days. Here are some tips to ensure the happy end of year celebration extends into the New Year.
- On the second day of Christmas - Safe driving over the Festive Season
- On the first day of Christmas………employers need to consider their responsibilities toward employees attending the annual Christmas party.
- Myth Buster Series - 3 Strikes and you're out?
- Myth Buster Series - Can an employer terminate an employee for misrepresenting their qualifications
- Myth Buster Series - Wills are the full and final wishes of a deceased – or are they?
- Disciplinary Action for Refusing to Work on Public Holidays - Part 2
- Requiring employees to work on Public Hoildays - Part 1
- Key update re: duty of trust and confidence in employment contracts
- Family Law Parenting Orders – are they really necessary?