As of 1 July 2011, the High Income Threshold (HIT) for Unfair Dismissal Claims has increased to $118,100.00. This means, that unless your employment is governed by an Industrial Instrument you must be earning $118,100.00 or less per year to be eligible to make an Unfair Dismissal Claim. Note: there are other eligibility requirements you must satisfy in order to bring an Unfair Dismissal Claim click here. Read More-->
Latest Legal Articles from Dooleys Lawyers and Solicitors. Dooley's Lawyers, Solicitors and Law Firm Blog
Friday, August 26, 2011
- On the third day of Christmas....the staff Christmas Party is in a few days. Here are some tips to ensure the happy end of year celebration extends into the New Year.
- On the second day of Christmas - Safe driving over the Festive Season
- On the first day of Christmas………employers need to consider their responsibilities toward employees attending the annual Christmas party.
- Myth Buster Series - 3 Strikes and you're out?
- Myth Buster Series - Can an employer terminate an employee for misrepresenting their qualifications
- Myth Buster Series - Wills are the full and final wishes of a deceased – or are they?
- Disciplinary Action for Refusing to Work on Public Holidays - Part 2
- Requiring employees to work on Public Hoildays - Part 1
- Key update re: duty of trust and confidence in employment contracts
- Family Law Parenting Orders – are they really necessary?