Estate Planning has become somewhat of a taboo topic in today’s society. No one wants to talk about what happens when you are no longer able to make decisions or unfortunately, it is discussed when it's too late to be able to make a choice. A recent article published in the Sydney Morning Herald on 29 March 2012 reported that dementia rates are set to soar and as such that it is imperative that more Australians plan as to what is to happen when they can no longer manage their health care, end-of-life care, or financial affairs. Read More-->
Latest Legal Articles from Dooleys Lawyers and Solicitors. Dooley's Lawyers, Solicitors and Law Firm Blog
Monday, April 23, 2012
Friday, October 14, 2011
- Terminating employment – Why it pays to get it right.
- Advanced Health Care Directives – Are they really necessary?
- Amendments to the Fair Work Act - Part 2
- Amendments to the Fair Work Act - Part 1
- Receiving final orders from the Family Court or the Federal Circuit Court of Australia – is this the end of the matter?
- Extension to Anti-Smoking Legislation. Is your licensed premises prepared?
- Does Divorce always end in Court?
- Changes to Road Transport Act 2013 in a response to addressing drink driving offences.
- Australia Day Long Weekend – Double Demerit Period
- On the twelfth day of Christmas..........Dooley & Associates Christmas wishes and closure period