Estate Planning has become somewhat of a taboo topic in today’s society. No one wants to talk about what happens when you are no longer able to make decisions or unfortunately, it is discussed when it's too late to be able to make a choice. A recent article published in the Sydney Morning Herald on 29 March 2012 reported that dementia rates are set to soar and as such that it is imperative that more Australians plan as to what is to happen when they can no longer manage their health care, end-of-life care, or financial affairs. Read More-->
Latest Legal Articles from Dooleys Lawyers and Solicitors. Dooley's Lawyers, Solicitors and Law Firm Blog
Monday, April 23, 2012
Friday, October 14, 2011
- Employees moving on - How to safe guard your business.
- How to reduce the risk of business related legal disputes.
- Employment Contracts – proceed with caution
- SAVE OUR SONS – UPDATE ON THE THREE CITIES WALK
- THERE’S AN APP FOR THAT
- 10 Misunderstood Road Rules
- Joint wills, mutual wills, contracts to make a will – what are they and should I use one?
- Family Law - Who Supports my child?
- SCHOOL ZONES AND SCHOOL HOLIDAYS
- EASTER DOUBLE DEMERITS