Estate Planning has become somewhat of a taboo topic in today’s society. No one wants to talk about what happens when you are no longer able to make decisions or unfortunately, it is discussed when it's too late to be able to make a choice. A recent article published in the Sydney Morning Herald on 29 March 2012 reported that dementia rates are set to soar and as such that it is imperative that more Australians plan as to what is to happen when they can no longer manage their health care, end-of-life care, or financial affairs. Read More-->
Latest Legal Articles from Dooleys Lawyers and Solicitors.
Monday, April 23, 2012
Friday, October 14, 2011
- What happens after parenting orders are made?
- Important changes to reporting your credit history.
- Porn, Filthy Jokes and Telling your Boss he is a Wanker - Part 3
- Porn, Filthy Jokes and Telling your Boss he is a Wanker - Part 2
- Porn, Filthy Jokes and Telling your Boss he is a Wanker - Part 1
- Vehicle registration – shared responsibility for owner and driver
- Parental Leave and Redundancy
- Payments of Accrued Annual Leave upon termination
- Part 3 - The Privacy Act 1988 and notifying people of data breaches
- Part 2 - The Privacy Act 1988 and credit reporting