Estate Planning has become somewhat of a taboo topic in today’s society. No one wants to talk about what happens when you are no longer able to make decisions or unfortunately, it is discussed when it's too late to be able to make a choice. A recent article published in the Sydney Morning Herald on 29 March 2012 reported that dementia rates are set to soar and as such that it is imperative that more Australians plan as to what is to happen when they can no longer manage their health care, end-of-life care, or financial affairs. Read More-->
Latest Legal Articles from Dooleys Lawyers and Solicitors. Dooley's Lawyers, Solicitors and Law Firm Blog
Monday, April 23, 2012
Friday, October 14, 2011
- Reasons to think before you spend that redundancy payment.
- Swearing in the workplace?
- Workplace Culture Part 3 – Why it pays to get it right
- Workplace Culture Part 2 – Getting it Right
- Save Our Sons 2015 Gala Dinner
- Workplace Culture Part 1 – Why it matters
- SAVE OUR SONS GALA DINNER
- Mixing business with pleasure – It can all end in tears.
- Sick or injured employees and the inherent requirements of the job
- Small Businesses be alert - The ATO has you in its sight.