Estate Planning has become somewhat of a taboo topic in today’s society. No one wants to talk about what happens when you are no longer able to make decisions or unfortunately, it is discussed when it's too late to be able to make a choice. A recent article published in the Sydney Morning Herald on 29 March 2012 reported that dementia rates are set to soar and as such that it is imperative that more Australians plan as to what is to happen when they can no longer manage their health care, end-of-life care, or financial affairs. Read More-->
Latest Legal Articles from Dooleys Lawyers and Solicitors. Dooley's Lawyers, Solicitors and Law Firm Blog
Monday, April 23, 2012
Friday, October 14, 2011
- Further changes to smoking laws come into force on 6 July 2015 – Cafes and Restaurants, Clubs and Pubs
- Employer Update: Changes to Superannuation Payments using SuperStream commence July 1 2015
- "How do we know that's you?" Common problems with ID documents
- Weekly networking with the dynamic members of BNI Prosperity.
- Putting Children First After Divorce
- Malcolm Campbell, Dooley & Associates presents to Sydney Hills Business Chamber
- Women In Business Networking Forum
- Privacy Matters - Privacy Awareness Week 2015 from Best Practice Lawyers
- FWC announces increase to Federal Minimum Wages.
- Update on Workplace Bullying