Estate Planning has become somewhat of a taboo topic in today’s society. No one wants to talk about what happens when you are no longer able to make decisions or unfortunately, it is discussed when it's too late to be able to make a choice. A recent article published in the Sydney Morning Herald on 29 March 2012 reported that dementia rates are set to soar and as such that it is imperative that more Australians plan as to what is to happen when they can no longer manage their health care, end-of-life care, or financial affairs. Read More-->
Latest Legal Articles from Dooleys Lawyers and Solicitors. Dooley's Lawyers, Solicitors and Law Firm Blog
Monday, April 23, 2012
Friday, October 14, 2011
- On the tenth day of Christmas..... New Years Resolution – this year I will prepare my Will!
- On the Ninth Day of Christmas.......the invitations are out and you’re planning a Christmas party at home.
- On the eighth day of Christmas......as the year draws to a close, here are some key posts you may have missed
- On the seventh day of Christmas....you found someone climbing down your chimney
- On the sixth day of Christmas... family celebrations didn't quite go to plan
- 1 December 2014 sees changes to penalties for parking in disabled car parking spaces
- On the fifth day of Christmas…..the hard-working team at Save Our Sons are ready for their final fundraising event of the year on Saturday, 6 December
- On the fourth day of Christmas – thinking of taking your smart phone to the Christmas party? Be really smart, read this first
- On the third day of Christmas....the staff Christmas Party is in a few days. Here are some tips to ensure the happy end of year celebration extends into the New Year.
- On the second day of Christmas - Safe driving over the Festive Season