Latest Legal Articles from Dooleys Lawyers and Solicitors. Dooley's Lawyers, Solicitors and Law Firm Blog
A recent article in the Sydney Morning Herald discussed a bank’s recent practice of ‘blacklisting’ certain buildings on which they refuse to lend finance. This means that whilst you have a pre-approval to borrow a specific amount, the bank may later not agree to lend you any money if your ‘perfect place’ happens to be on their blacklist. There are several reasons why a property might end up on a bank’s blacklist, which may change from time to time. Read More-->
- Reasons to think before you spend that redundancy payment.
- Swearing in the workplace?
- Workplace Culture Part 3 – Why it pays to get it right
- Workplace Culture Part 2 – Getting it Right
- Save Our Sons 2015 Gala Dinner
- Workplace Culture Part 1 – Why it matters
- SAVE OUR SONS GALA DINNER
- Mixing business with pleasure – It can all end in tears.
- Sick or injured employees and the inherent requirements of the job
- Small Businesses be alert - The ATO has you in its sight.