Latest Legal Articles from Dooleys Lawyers and Solicitors. Dooley's Lawyers, Solicitors and Law Firm Blog
You have either negotiated an agreement for parenting of your children or you have come to the end of the long road of litigation and you now have legally binding parenting orders…PHEW you made it; everything will be fine now and things will settle down, right? Read More-->
On the Sixth Day of Christmas... how will the kids divide their time over Christmas between their separated parents
The Festive Season has a major focus on children. However a separation can lead to difficulties in ensuring the kids spend time with both parents but also don’t get involved in any of the conflict or disputes which may also be going on between their parents. Read More-->
One of the most common misconceptions when it comes to family law is that getting a divorce sorts out your property and parenting situation as well. Unfortunately, it’s not that simple. Read More-->
We regularly hear from our clients that they are ‘getting ready to leave’. The decision hasn’t yet been definitely made, but ‘things just aren’t working out’. Read More-->
- On the twelvth day of Christmas..........Dooley & Associates Christmas wishes and closure period
- On the eleventh day of Christmas...when does the Double Demerit period start?
- On the tenth day of Christmas..... New Years Resolution – this year I will prepare my Will!
- On the Ninth Day of Christmas.......the invitations are out and you’re planning a Christmas party at home.
- On the eighth day of Christmas......as the year draws to a close, here are some key posts you may have missed
- On the seventh day of Christmas....you found someone climbing down your chimney
- On the sixth day of Christmas... family celebrations didn't quite go to plan
- 1 December 2014 sees changes to penalties for parking in disabled car parking spaces
- On the fifth day of Christmas…..the hard-working team at Save Our Sons are ready for their final fundraising event of the year on Saturday, 6 December
- On the fourth day of Christmas – thinking of taking your smart phone to the Christmas party? Be really smart, read this first