Latest Legal Articles from Dooleys Lawyers and Solicitors. Dooley's Lawyers, Solicitors and Law Firm Blog
You have either negotiated an agreement for parenting of your children or you have come to the end of the long road of litigation and you now have legally binding parenting orders…PHEW you made it; everything will be fine now and things will settle down, right? Read More-->
On the Sixth Day of Christmas... how will the kids divide their time over Christmas between their separated parents
The Festive Season has a major focus on children. However a separation can lead to difficulties in ensuring the kids spend time with both parents but also don’t get involved in any of the conflict or disputes which may also be going on between their parents. Read More-->
One of the most common misconceptions when it comes to family law is that getting a divorce sorts out your property and parenting situation as well. Unfortunately, it’s not that simple. Read More-->
We regularly hear from our clients that they are ‘getting ready to leave’. The decision hasn’t yet been definitely made, but ‘things just aren’t working out’. Read More-->
- Reasons to think before you spend that redundancy payment.
- Swearing in the workplace?
- Workplace Culture Part 3 – Why it pays to get it right
- Workplace Culture Part 2 – Getting it Right
- Save Our Sons 2015 Gala Dinner
- Workplace Culture Part 1 – Why it matters
- SAVE OUR SONS GALA DINNER
- Mixing business with pleasure – It can all end in tears.
- Sick or injured employees and the inherent requirements of the job
- Small Businesses be alert - The ATO has you in its sight.