Latest Legal Articles from Dooleys Lawyers and Solicitors. Dooley's Lawyers, Solicitors and Law Firm Blog
You have either negotiated an agreement for parenting of your children or you have come to the end of the long road of litigation and you now have legally binding parenting orders…PHEW you made it; everything will be fine now and things will settle down, right? Read More-->
On the Sixth Day of Christmas... how will the kids divide their time over Christmas between their separated parents
The Festive Season has a major focus on children. However a separation can lead to difficulties in ensuring the kids spend time with both parents but also don’t get involved in any of the conflict or disputes which may also be going on between their parents. Read More-->
One of the most common misconceptions when it comes to family law is that getting a divorce sorts out your property and parenting situation as well. Unfortunately, it’s not that simple. Read More-->
We regularly hear from our clients that they are ‘getting ready to leave’. The decision hasn’t yet been definitely made, but ‘things just aren’t working out’. Read More-->
- Terminating employment – Why it pays to get it right.
- Advanced Health Care Directives – Are they really necessary?
- Amendments to the Fair Work Act - Part 2
- Amendments to the Fair Work Act - Part 1
- Receiving final orders from the Family Court or the Federal Circuit Court of Australia – is this the end of the matter?
- Extension to Anti-Smoking Legislation. Is your licensed premises prepared?
- Does Divorce always end in Court?
- Changes to Road Transport Act 2013 in a response to addressing drink driving offences.
- Australia Day Long Weekend – Double Demerit Period
- On the twelfth day of Christmas..........Dooley & Associates Christmas wishes and closure period