Latest Legal Articles from Dooleys Lawyers and Solicitors. Dooley's Lawyers, Solicitors and Law Firm Blog
You have either negotiated an agreement for parenting of your children or you have come to the end of the long road of litigation and you now have legally binding parenting orders…PHEW you made it; everything will be fine now and things will settle down, right? Read More-->
On the Sixth Day of Christmas... how will the kids divide their time over Christmas between their separated parents
The Festive Season has a major focus on children. However a separation can lead to difficulties in ensuring the kids spend time with both parents but also don’t get involved in any of the conflict or disputes which may also be going on between their parents. Read More-->
One of the most common misconceptions when it comes to family law is that getting a divorce sorts out your property and parenting situation as well. Unfortunately, it’s not that simple. Read More-->
We regularly hear from our clients that they are ‘getting ready to leave’. The decision hasn’t yet been definitely made, but ‘things just aren’t working out’. Read More-->
- Further changes to smoking laws come into force on 6 July 2015 – Cafes and Restaurants, Clubs and Pubs
- Employer Update: Changes to Superannuation Payments using SuperStream commence July 1 2015
- "How do we know that's you?" Common problems with ID documents
- Weekly networking with the dynamic members of BNI Prosperity.
- Putting Children First After Divorce
- Malcolm Campbell, Dooley & Associates presents to Sydney Hills Business Chamber
- Women In Business Networking Forum
- Privacy Matters - Privacy Awareness Week 2015 from Best Practice Lawyers
- FWC announces increase to Federal Minimum Wages.
- Update on Workplace Bullying