Latest Legal Articles from Dooleys Lawyers and Solicitors. Dooley's Lawyers, Solicitors and Law Firm Blog
On the first day of Christmas - it was time to choose who would be designated driver or would a taxi be the vehicle of choice through the party season
If you have been charged with a serious crime, there are several things that you should remember to help you through this process. We have set out a basic list below. Read More-->
- Key update re: duty of trust and confidence in employment contracts
- Family Law Parenting Orders – are they really necessary?
- Changes to accident reporting - NSW Police
- The practicalities of registering Motor Vehicles on the PPSR
- Double Demerit Point Reminder
- Recent construction industry insolvencies
- Inefficiency of finding registered securities on the PPSR
- Practical difficulties resulting from the introduction of PPSR
- A quick review of the Good Behaviour Licence in NSW
- Do I need to pay the Work trial/Work experience person?