Latest Legal Articles from Dooleys Lawyers and Solicitors. Dooley's Lawyers, Solicitors and Law Firm Blog
On the first day of Christmas - it was time to choose who would be designated driver or would a taxi be the vehicle of choice through the party season
If you have been charged with a serious crime, there are several things that you should remember to help you through this process. We have set out a basic list below. Read More-->
- Myth Buster Series - Wills are the full and final wishes of a deceased – or are they?
- Disciplinary Action for Refusing to Work on Public Holidays - Part 2
- Requiring employees to work on Public Hoildays - Part 1
- Key update re: duty of trust and confidence in employment contracts
- Family Law Parenting Orders – are they really necessary?
- Changes to accident reporting - NSW Police
- The practicalities of registering Motor Vehicles on the PPSR
- Double Demerit Point Reminder
- Recent construction industry insolvencies
- Inefficiency of finding registered securities on the PPSR