Latest Legal Articles from Dooleys Lawyers and Solicitors. Dooley's Lawyers, Solicitors and Law Firm Blog
For individuals and businesses applying for credit, new obligations as set down by The National Consumer Credit Protection Act (NCCP) come into force shortly for credit service providers. Before entering into an agreement with any organisation offering you credit, it is important to check that the lender is authorised to undertake such a contract. Read More-->
- Double Demerit Reminder and Dates
- School Zone and Holiday Reminder
- Anti Bullying Orders Will Apply to Bullying Prior to 2014
- Gender Equality in the workplace is no April fools joke
- Employment Law Update
- Changes to NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunals
- What happens after parenting orders are made?
- Important changes to reporting your credit history.
- Porn, Filthy Jokes and Telling your Boss he is a Wanker - Part 3
- Porn, Filthy Jokes and Telling your Boss he is a Wanker - Part 2