Latest Legal Articles from Dooleys Lawyers and Solicitors. Dooley's Lawyers, Solicitors and Law Firm Blog
For individuals and businesses applying for credit, new obligations as set down by The National Consumer Credit Protection Act (NCCP) come into force shortly for credit service providers. Before entering into an agreement with any organisation offering you credit, it is important to check that the lender is authorised to undertake such a contract. Read More-->
- Update on ATO Debt Recovery Targeting SME's.
- What ID is needed for having documents witnessed?
- Reasons to think before you spend that redundancy payment.
- Swearing in the workplace?
- Workplace Culture Part 3 – Why it pays to get it right
- Workplace Culture Part 2 – Getting it Right
- Save Our Sons 2015 Gala Dinner
- Workplace Culture Part 1 – Why it matters
- SAVE OUR SONS GALA DINNER
- Mixing business with pleasure – It can all end in tears.