Latest Legal Articles from Dooleys Lawyers and Solicitors. Dooley's Lawyers, Solicitors and Law Firm Blog
For individuals and businesses applying for credit, new obligations as set down by The National Consumer Credit Protection Act (NCCP) come into force shortly for credit service providers. Before entering into an agreement with any organisation offering you credit, it is important to check that the lender is authorised to undertake such a contract. Read More-->
- Sick or injured employees and the inherent requirements of the job
- Small Businesses be alert - The ATO has you in its sight.
- Your inheritance – how to ensure it is properly allocated to your beneficiaries & not squandered by them
- Settle or litigate? What is the best way to resolve my family law matter?
- Estate Planning - Questions & Answers
- EOFY 2015 - The Legal landscape looking back and what's to come looking forward.
- Reminder: Super Guarantee Payment Rate
- Further changes to smoking laws come into force on 6 July 2015 – Cafes and Restaurants, Clubs and Pubs
- Employer Update: Changes to Superannuation Payments using SuperStream commence July 1 2015
- "How do we know that's you?" Common problems with ID documents