Latest Legal Articles from Dooleys Lawyers and Solicitors. Dooley's Lawyers, Solicitors and Law Firm Blog
Our Operations Manager, Louise Butler has recently completed the inaugural Community Engagement Opportunity (CEO) Program.
The program involves completing a leadership training course, with a focus on working with a Community Organisation to implement a project providing an opportunity to practically test your leadership skills. Participants receive a TAFE Statement of Attainment, with their employer benefiting from their staff being involved in a program that develops the skills of their staff in a highly challenging and inspiring format. Read More-->
- Requiring employees to work on Public Hoildays - Part 1
- Key update re: duty of trust and confidence in employment contracts
- Family Law Parenting Orders – are they really necessary?
- Changes to accident reporting - NSW Police
- The practicalities of registering Motor Vehicles on the PPSR
- Double Demerit Point Reminder
- Recent construction industry insolvencies
- Inefficiency of finding registered securities on the PPSR
- Practical difficulties resulting from the introduction of PPSR
- A quick review of the Good Behaviour Licence in NSW