Latest Legal Articles from Dooleys Lawyers and Solicitors. Dooley's Lawyers, Solicitors and Law Firm Blog
Our Operations Manager, Louise Butler has recently completed the inaugural Community Engagement Opportunity (CEO) Program.
The program involves completing a leadership training course, with a focus on working with a Community Organisation to implement a project providing an opportunity to practically test your leadership skills. Participants receive a TAFE Statement of Attainment, with their employer benefiting from their staff being involved in a program that develops the skills of their staff in a highly challenging and inspiring format. Read More-->
- Small Businesses be alert - The ATO has you in its sight.
- Your inheritance – how to ensure it is properly allocated to your beneficiaries & not squandered by them
- Settle or litigate? What is the best way to resolve my family law matter?
- Estate Planning - Questions & Answers
- EOFY 2015 - The Legal landscape looking back and what's to come looking forward.
- Reminder: Super Guarantee Payment Rate
- Further changes to smoking laws come into force on 6 July 2015 – Cafes and Restaurants, Clubs and Pubs
- Employer Update: Changes to Superannuation Payments using SuperStream commence July 1 2015
- "How do we know that's you?" Common problems with ID documents
- Weekly networking with the dynamic members of BNI Prosperity.