Latest Legal Articles from Dooleys Lawyers and Solicitors. Dooley's Lawyers, Solicitors and Law Firm Blog
Our Operations Manager, Louise Butler has recently completed the inaugural Community Engagement Opportunity (CEO) Program.
The program involves completing a leadership training course, with a focus on working with a Community Organisation to implement a project providing an opportunity to practically test your leadership skills. Participants receive a TAFE Statement of Attainment, with their employer benefiting from their staff being involved in a program that develops the skills of their staff in a highly challenging and inspiring format. Read More-->
- Terminating employment – Why it pays to get it right.
- Advanced Health Care Directives – Are they really necessary?
- Amendments to the Fair Work Act - Part 2
- Amendments to the Fair Work Act - Part 1
- Receiving final orders from the Family Court or the Federal Circuit Court of Australia – is this the end of the matter?
- Extension to Anti-Smoking Legislation. Is your licensed premises prepared?
- Does Divorce always end in Court?
- Changes to Road Transport Act 2013 in a response to addressing drink driving offences.
- Australia Day Long Weekend – Double Demerit Period
- On the twelfth day of Christmas..........Dooley & Associates Christmas wishes and closure period