We all know how much we end up spending on the festive season. Read More-->
Latest Legal Articles from Dooleys Lawyers and Solicitors. Dooley's Lawyers, Solicitors and Law Firm Blog
A recent article in the Sydney Morning Herald discussed a bank’s recent practice of ‘blacklisting’ certain buildings on which they refuse to lend finance. This means that whilst you have a pre-approval to borrow a specific amount, the bank may later not agree to lend you any money if your ‘perfect place’ happens to be on their blacklist. There are several reasons why a property might end up on a bank’s blacklist, which may change from time to time. Read More-->
- Sick or injured employees and the inherent requirements of the job
- Small Businesses be alert - The ATO has you in its sight.
- Your inheritance – how to ensure it is properly allocated to your beneficiaries & not squandered by them
- Settle or litigate? What is the best way to resolve my family law matter?
- Estate Planning - Questions & Answers
- EOFY 2015 - The Legal landscape looking back and what's to come looking forward.
- Reminder: Super Guarantee Payment Rate
- Further changes to smoking laws come into force on 6 July 2015 – Cafes and Restaurants, Clubs and Pubs
- Employer Update: Changes to Superannuation Payments using SuperStream commence July 1 2015
- "How do we know that's you?" Common problems with ID documents