Latest Legal Articles from Dooleys Lawyers and Solicitors. Dooley's Lawyers, Solicitors and Law Firm Blog
Medical research is encouraging the aging workforce to remain employed to keep their brains sharp. Psychiatrist Ian Hickie of the University of Sydney’s Brain and Mind Research Institute says "Work is your own personal cognitive training program because it keeps you challenged and engaged" and says mental and physical health is better in those employed as opposed to the unemployed. He adds, “the brains of many modern 65 to 70 year olds are in pretty good shape compared to those of previous generations and as such are often too young to be retired.” Read More-->
- SCHOOL ZONES AND SCHOOL HOLIDAYS
- EASTER DOUBLE DEMERITS
- Terminating employment – Why it pays to get it right.
- Advanced Health Care Directives – Are they really necessary?
- Amendments to the Fair Work Act - Part 2
- Amendments to the Fair Work Act - Part 1
- Receiving final orders from the Family Court or the Federal Circuit Court of Australia – is this the end of the matter?
- Extension to Anti-Smoking Legislation. Is your licensed premises prepared?
- Does Divorce always end in Court?
- Changes to Road Transport Act 2013 in a response to addressing drink driving offences.