Latest Legal Articles from Dooleys Lawyers and Solicitors. Dooley's Lawyers, Solicitors and Law Firm Blog
Medical research is encouraging the aging workforce to remain employed to keep their brains sharp. Psychiatrist Ian Hickie of the University of Sydney’s Brain and Mind Research Institute says "Work is your own personal cognitive training program because it keeps you challenged and engaged" and says mental and physical health is better in those employed as opposed to the unemployed. He adds, “the brains of many modern 65 to 70 year olds are in pretty good shape compared to those of previous generations and as such are often too young to be retired.” Read More-->
- On the tenth day of Christmas..... New Years Resolution – this year I will prepare my Will!
- On the Ninth Day of Christmas.......the invitations are out and you’re planning a Christmas party at home.
- On the eighth day of Christmas......as the year draws to a close, here are some key posts you may have missed
- On the seventh day of Christmas....you found someone climbing down your chimney
- On the sixth day of Christmas... family celebrations didn't quite go to plan
- 1 December 2014 sees changes to penalties for parking in disabled car parking spaces
- On the fifth day of Christmas…..the hard-working team at Save Our Sons are ready for their final fundraising event of the year on Saturday, 6 December
- On the fourth day of Christmas – thinking of taking your smart phone to the Christmas party? Be really smart, read this first
- On the third day of Christmas....the staff Christmas Party is in a few days. Here are some tips to ensure the happy end of year celebration extends into the New Year.
- On the second day of Christmas - Safe driving over the Festive Season