Latest Legal Articles from Dooleys Lawyers and Solicitors. Dooley's Lawyers, Solicitors and Law Firm Blog
When out and about in the community at large, signs stating “No smoking” are prolific. “No smoking rules” which cover smoking in public places, such as restaurants, shopping centres, entertainment venues, places of education, hotels and clubs have been place since 2000. Some councils have also outlawed smoking in children’s playgrounds, in outdoor dining areas attached to restaurants and sporting grounds. On July 1 2009 the Public Health (Tobacco) Act 2008 added to the offences relating to smoking stating it is now against the law to smoke in a car when a child under 16 is present in the vehicle. A $250 on the spot fine applies. Read More-->
If you are planning on being out and about on NSW roads over the October long weekend, remember that the double demerit period begins at midnight Thursday and through until midnight Monday. Read More-->
Don't worry, we aren't going to use the dreaded 'budget' word. But what you do need to ask yourself is where is your money, what do you owe and are you guarantor for someone else? Read More-->
going to your doctor to get your car serviced, or getting your mechanic to do a
quick medical for you. How about advice
on getting rid of fleas from your mortgage broker, or stock broking assistance
from your physiotherapist?
Unless your body needs an oil change or you are purchasing shares in health companies, you might want to consider looking elsewhere for that advice! Read More-->
- On the tenth day of Christmas..... New Years Resolution – this year I will prepare my Will!
- On the Ninth Day of Christmas.......the invitations are out and you’re planning a Christmas party at home.
- On the eighth day of Christmas......as the year draws to a close, here are some key posts you may have missed
- On the seventh day of Christmas....you found someone climbing down your chimney
- On the sixth day of Christmas... family celebrations didn't quite go to plan
- 1 December 2014 sees changes to penalties for parking in disabled car parking spaces
- On the fifth day of Christmas…..the hard-working team at Save Our Sons are ready for their final fundraising event of the year on Saturday, 6 December
- On the fourth day of Christmas – thinking of taking your smart phone to the Christmas party? Be really smart, read this first
- On the third day of Christmas....the staff Christmas Party is in a few days. Here are some tips to ensure the happy end of year celebration extends into the New Year.
- On the second day of Christmas - Safe driving over the Festive Season