Latest Legal Articles from Dooleys Lawyers and Solicitors. Dooley's Lawyers, Solicitors and Law Firm Blog
When out and about in the community at large, signs stating “No smoking” are prolific. “No smoking rules” which cover smoking in public places, such as restaurants, shopping centres, entertainment venues, places of education, hotels and clubs have been place since 2000. Some councils have also outlawed smoking in children’s playgrounds, in outdoor dining areas attached to restaurants and sporting grounds. On July 1 2009 the Public Health (Tobacco) Act 2008 added to the offences relating to smoking stating it is now against the law to smoke in a car when a child under 16 is present in the vehicle. A $250 on the spot fine applies. Read More-->
If you are planning on being out and about on NSW roads over the October long weekend, remember that the double demerit period begins at midnight Thursday and through until midnight Monday. Read More-->
Don't worry, we aren't going to use the dreaded 'budget' word. But what you do need to ask yourself is where is your money, what do you owe and are you guarantor for someone else? Read More-->
going to your doctor to get your car serviced, or getting your mechanic to do a
quick medical for you. How about advice
on getting rid of fleas from your mortgage broker, or stock broking assistance
from your physiotherapist?
Unless your body needs an oil change or you are purchasing shares in health companies, you might want to consider looking elsewhere for that advice! Read More-->
- Does Divorce always end in Court?
- Changes to Road Transport Act 2013 in a response to addressing drink driving offences.
- Australia Day Long Weekend – Double Demerit Period
- On the twelfth day of Christmas..........Dooley & Associates Christmas wishes and closure period
- On the eleventh day of Christmas...when does the Double Demerit period start?
- On the tenth day of Christmas..... New Years Resolution – this year I will prepare my Will!
- On the Ninth Day of Christmas.......the invitations are out and you’re planning a Christmas party at home.
- On the eighth day of Christmas......as the year draws to a close, here are some key posts you may have missed
- On the seventh day of Christmas....you found someone climbing down your chimney
- On the sixth day of Christmas... family celebrations didn't quite go to plan