Latest Legal Articles from Dooleys Lawyers and Solicitors. Dooley's Lawyers, Solicitors and Law Firm Blog
When out and about in the community at large, signs stating “No smoking” are prolific. “No smoking rules” which cover smoking in public places, such as restaurants, shopping centres, entertainment venues, places of education, hotels and clubs have been place since 2000. Some councils have also outlawed smoking in children’s playgrounds, in outdoor dining areas attached to restaurants and sporting grounds. On July 1 2009 the Public Health (Tobacco) Act 2008 added to the offences relating to smoking stating it is now against the law to smoke in a car when a child under 16 is present in the vehicle. A $250 on the spot fine applies. Read More-->
If you are planning on being out and about on NSW roads over the October long weekend, remember that the double demerit period begins at midnight Thursday and through until midnight Monday. Read More-->
Don't worry, we aren't going to use the dreaded 'budget' word. But what you do need to ask yourself is where is your money, what do you owe and are you guarantor for someone else? Read More-->
going to your doctor to get your car serviced, or getting your mechanic to do a
quick medical for you. How about advice
on getting rid of fleas from your mortgage broker, or stock broking assistance
from your physiotherapist?
Unless your body needs an oil change or you are purchasing shares in health companies, you might want to consider looking elsewhere for that advice! Read More-->
- Small Businesses be alert - The ATO has you in its sight.
- Your inheritance – how to ensure it is properly allocated to your beneficiaries & not squandered by them
- Settle or litigate? What is the best way to resolve my family law matter?
- Estate Planning - Questions & Answers
- EOFY 2015 - The Legal landscape looking back and what's to come looking forward.
- Reminder: Super Guarantee Payment Rate
- Further changes to smoking laws come into force on 6 July 2015 – Cafes and Restaurants, Clubs and Pubs
- Employer Update: Changes to Superannuation Payments using SuperStream commence July 1 2015
- "How do we know that's you?" Common problems with ID documents
- Weekly networking with the dynamic members of BNI Prosperity.