Latest Legal Articles from Dooleys Lawyers and Solicitors.
When out and about in the community at large, signs stating “No smoking” are prolific. “No smoking rules” which cover smoking in public places, such as restaurants, shopping centres, entertainment venues, places of education, hotels and clubs have been place since 2000. Some councils have also outlawed smoking in children’s playgrounds, in outdoor dining areas attached to restaurants and sporting grounds. On July 1 2009 the Public Health (Tobacco) Act 2008 added to the offences relating to smoking stating it is now against the law to smoke in a car when a child under 16 is present in the vehicle. A $250 on the spot fine applies. Read More-->
If you are planning on being out and about on NSW roads over the October long weekend, remember that the double demerit period begins at midnight Thursday and through until midnight Monday. Read More-->
Don't worry, we aren't going to use the dreaded 'budget' word. But what you do need to ask yourself is where is your money, what do you owe and are you guarantor for someone else? Read More-->
going to your doctor to get your car serviced, or getting your mechanic to do a
quick medical for you. How about advice
on getting rid of fleas from your mortgage broker, or stock broking assistance
from your physiotherapist?
Unless your body needs an oil change or you are purchasing shares in health companies, you might want to consider looking elsewhere for that advice! Read More-->
- What happens after parenting orders are made?
- Important changes to reporting your credit history.
- Porn, Filthy Jokes and Telling your Boss he is a Wanker - Part 3
- Porn, Filthy Jokes and Telling your Boss he is a Wanker - Part 2
- Porn, Filthy Jokes and Telling your Boss he is a Wanker - Part 1
- Vehicle registration – shared responsibility for owner and driver
- Parental Leave and Redundancy
- Payments of Accrued Annual Leave upon termination
- Part 3 - The Privacy Act 1988 and notifying people of data breaches
- Part 2 - The Privacy Act 1988 and credit reporting