Latest Legal Articles from Dooleys Lawyers and Solicitors. Dooley's Lawyers, Solicitors and Law Firm Blog
On 1 January 2011 the Paid Parental Leave scheme began. This allowed eligible working parents 18 weeks Parental Leave Pay at the rate of the National Minimum Wage. Read More-->
- Bullying and harassment in the workplace – a timely reminder.
- Big Morning Tea: Playing our part in raising funds and awareness
- Employees moving on - How to safe guard your business.
- How to reduce the risk of business related legal disputes.
- Employment Contracts – proceed with caution
- SAVE OUR SONS – UPDATE ON THE THREE CITIES WALK
- THERE’S AN APP FOR THAT
- 10 Misunderstood Road Rules
- Joint wills, mutual wills, contracts to make a will – what are they and should I use one?
- Family Law - Who Supports my child?