If you have a need for an affidavit or statutory declaration to be witnessed in NSW you should be aware of changes coming in to place shortly. The Oaths Act 1900, has been amended such that from 30 April, 2012 the process of identifying a person and verifying their identity prior to witnessing the document will become more rigorous. Read More-->
Latest Legal Articles from Dooleys Lawyers and Solicitors. Dooley's Lawyers, Solicitors and Law Firm Blog
Tuesday, March 06, 2012
- On the third day of Christmas....the staff Christmas Party is in a few days. Here are some tips to ensure the happy end of year celebration extends into the New Year.
- On the second day of Christmas - Safe driving over the Festive Season
- On the first day of Christmas………employers need to consider their responsibilities toward employees attending the annual Christmas party.
- Myth Buster Series - 3 Strikes and you're out?
- Myth Buster Series - Can an employer terminate an employee for misrepresenting their qualifications
- Myth Buster Series - Wills are the full and final wishes of a deceased – or are they?
- Disciplinary Action for Refusing to Work on Public Holidays - Part 2
- Requiring employees to work on Public Hoildays - Part 1
- Key update re: duty of trust and confidence in employment contracts
- Family Law Parenting Orders – are they really necessary?