If you have a need for an affidavit or statutory declaration to be witnessed in NSW you should be aware of changes coming in to place shortly. The Oaths Act 1900, has been amended such that from 30 April, 2012 the process of identifying a person and verifying their identity prior to witnessing the document will become more rigorous. Read More-->
Latest Legal Articles from Dooleys Lawyers and Solicitors. Dooley's Lawyers, Solicitors and Law Firm Blog
Tuesday, March 06, 2012
- Double Demerit Reminder and Dates
- School Zone and Holiday Reminder
- Anti Bullying Orders Will Apply to Bullying Prior to 2014
- Gender Equality in the workplace is no April fools joke
- Employment Law Update
- Changes to NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunals
- What happens after parenting orders are made?
- Important changes to reporting your credit history.
- Porn, Filthy Jokes and Telling your Boss he is a Wanker - Part 3
- Porn, Filthy Jokes and Telling your Boss he is a Wanker - Part 2