If you have a need for an affidavit or statutory declaration to be witnessed in NSW you should be aware of changes coming in to place shortly. The Oaths Act 1900, has been amended such that from 30 April, 2012 the process of identifying a person and verifying their identity prior to witnessing the document will become more rigorous. Read More-->
Latest Legal Articles from Dooleys Lawyers and Solicitors. Dooley's Lawyers, Solicitors and Law Firm Blog
Tuesday, March 06, 2012
- Small Businesses be alert - The ATO has you in its sight.
- Your inheritance – how to ensure it is properly allocated to your beneficiaries & not squandered by them
- Settle or litigate? What is the best way to resolve my family law matter?
- Estate Planning - Questions & Answers
- EOFY 2015 - The Legal landscape looking back and what's to come looking forward.
- Reminder: Super Guarantee Payment Rate
- Further changes to smoking laws come into force on 6 July 2015 – Cafes and Restaurants, Clubs and Pubs
- Employer Update: Changes to Superannuation Payments using SuperStream commence July 1 2015
- "How do we know that's you?" Common problems with ID documents
- Weekly networking with the dynamic members of BNI Prosperity.