If you have a need for an affidavit or statutory declaration to be witnessed in NSW you should be aware of changes coming in to place shortly. The Oaths Act 1900, has been amended such that from 30 April, 2012 the process of identifying a person and verifying their identity prior to witnessing the document will become more rigorous. Read More-->
Latest Legal Articles from Dooleys Lawyers and Solicitors. Dooley's Lawyers, Solicitors and Law Firm Blog
Tuesday, March 06, 2012
- Reminder: Super Guarantee Payment Rate
- Further changes to smoking laws come into force on 6 July 2015 – Cafes and Restaurants, Clubs and Pubs
- Employer Update: Changes to Superannuation Payments using SuperStream commence July 1 2015
- "How do we know that's you?" Common problems with ID documents
- Weekly networking with the dynamic members of BNI Prosperity.
- Putting Children First After Divorce
- Malcolm Campbell, Dooley & Associates presents to Sydney Hills Business Chamber
- Women In Business Networking Forum
- Privacy Matters - Privacy Awareness Week 2015 from Best Practice Lawyers
- FWC announces increase to Federal Minimum Wages.