Latest Legal Articles from Dooleys Lawyers and Solicitors.
Our Operations Manager, Louise Butler has recently completed the inaugural Community Engagement Opportunity (CEO) Program.
The program involves completing a leadership training course, with a focus on working with a Community Organisation to implement a project providing an opportunity to practically test your leadership skills. Participants receive a TAFE Statement of Attainment, with their employer benefiting from their staff being involved in a program that develops the skills of their staff in a highly challenging and inspiring format. Read More-->
- Employees versus Independent Contractors - Part 1
- Changes to Court and Commission Names
- Guarantees and Deceased Estates
- Save our Sons Casino Royale
- National Law Week - 13 - 19 May 2013
- Supporting Business to do their Business
- Superannuation – expectations and responsibilities
- Update on proposed Anti Discrimination Bill
- Your Right to Silence
- Family Friendly Arrangements in the Fair Work Amendment Bill