Latest Legal Articles from Dooleys Lawyers and Solicitors.
Don’t be caught out by the Fair Work Ombudsman (FWO). Read More-->
Did you make a New Years resolution for 2012? Read More-->
A recent investigation conducted by the office of the Fair Work Ombudsman has revealed that many employers have been misclassifying employees and engaging in sham contracts. Read More-->
Self Managed Super Funds (SMSFs) are becoming increasingly popular as more and more people become disenchanted with the performance of their retail super funds. This has been aided by the federal government supporting a growth in SMSFs in recent years by enabling SMSFs to borrow to acquire certain assets. Of course of all of this has been in an attempt to fund our aging population and move them away from reliance on social welfare payments in their retirement. Read More-->
- Guarantees and Deceased Estates
- Save our Sons Casino Royale
- National Law Week - 13 - 19 May 2013
- Supporting Business to do their Business
- Superannuation – expectations and responsibilities
- Update on proposed Anti Discrimination Bill
- Your Right to Silence
- Family Friendly Arrangements in the Fair Work Amendment Bill
- What is a Testamentary Trust?
- School Zone Reminder during Holiday Period