Latest Legal Articles from Dooleys Lawyers and Solicitors.
As of 1 July 2011, the High Income Threshold (HIT) for Unfair Dismissal Claims has increased to $118,100.00. This means, that unless your employment is governed by an Industrial Instrument you must be earning $118,100.00 or less per year to be eligible to make an Unfair Dismissal Claim. Note: there are other eligibility requirements you must satisfy in order to bring an Unfair Dismissal Claim click here. Read More-->
- Guarantees and Deceased Estates
- Save our Sons Casino Royale
- National Law Week - 13 - 19 May 2013
- Supporting Business to do their Business
- Superannuation – expectations and responsibilities
- Update on proposed Anti Discrimination Bill
- Your Right to Silence
- Family Friendly Arrangements in the Fair Work Amendment Bill
- What is a Testamentary Trust?
- School Zone Reminder during Holiday Period